Rules of the contest
The contestant will be disqualified or receive a time penalty for some of the following reasons:
- Littering (contestants must not leave any rubbish behind)
- Unsportsmanlike behaviour
- Use of external assistance anywhere but the service & maintenance points
- Failure to help another contestant in difficulty
- Missing compulsory equipment
- Departing from the route or taking a shortcut
- Failure to check in at every service & maintenance point
- Missing a cut-off time
- Arriving after the finish line closes on Saturday at 23:59:59
- Failure to leave a service & maintenance point before cut-off (MTB): GALDDOAINURKI Saturday at 11:00; MIERASLOMPOLO Saturday at 16:00; SKALLUVAARA Saturday at 20:30
- Competitors must be at least 18 years old
- Trailrun 12km & 18km: Entrants must be at least 12 years old, and those under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
The organiser is allowed to demand that a competitor withdraw from the race if the organiser considers it too dangerous for the competitor to continue.
The list of competitors and the final results are considered as public information and will be published before and after the race on the service provider's web pages.
The organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the competition in the event of a "force majeure" situation, if running the race would be too dangerous or impossible due to e.g. natural disaster.
The maximum power of an electrically assisted bicycle may not exceed 250W, the assistance must be switched off when the speed reaches 25km/h, and the assistance may only work when pedaling.